*Not your standard health coach
The 40s Plus Body
I work with you on:
Creating new habits
Clearing emotional blocks
Ever feel like an old woman every time you get off the couch?!
Your body, once you reach about 40, can start to change. Your hormones change, you can stiffen up and you don't bounce back like you used to! And of course, if you don't do something about it, it's only going to get worse! But then I guess that's why you're here...
One of the things I noticed during 20 years of massaging was the difference between bodies through the ages and the varied state of health of people who are the same age. This fascinated me! So began a quest to discover how to have the best health and body in your 40s and as we age.
Different things may have damaged your health - drugs and alcohol, smoking, junk food, sugar, too many carbs... I'm sure there's no need to go on.... Believe me I've been there!
I'm someone who has lived the journey as well as studied health coaching at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN). I understand the addiction, the pitfalls, the crying into ice-cream, the comfort food, the eating because I'm bored and the eating because I'm stressed.
There's 2 myths I've noticed -
People saying "I eat pretty healthily" (I've said that)
- They don't understand what healthy really is for them
- What is healthy for others may not be healthy for them (everyone is different according to genes, environment and past decisions they have made)
-They are deceiving themselves as they eat healthily then binge badly
- They deceive themselves as they don't acknowledge the sneaky snacks amongst all the health food.
- They haven't changed what they eat for years/decades even though their lifestyle and age has changed
I can do it myself, because I know what to do (which is usually exercise and cut the calories)
- Exercise & cutting calories may have worked when you were younger but doesn't always work 40s plus
- A small percentage can do it on their own (or think they can), but most need accountability because that's what supports them to keep moving forward.
- Weight and health has more to do with diet than exercise
- Bad habits have been formed, so knowledge of what to do is irrelevant.
- Cutting calories is not a viable option. I mean sure, you need to be sensible about it, but not all calories are the same. Nutrition is more important than calories. You don't want to go into starvation mode, which is unsustainable, and then stack is all on again afterwards.
So I want to help as many people as I can to have the most vibrant health and energy possible. To do this I'm offering coaching packages to support you in the changes you need.
Who's it for?
Anyone with the following:
Constipation / Diarrhoea
Aches and pains / stiff joints
Anyone wanting support or accountability
Health and wellbeing goals that are aged 40 Plus
What will I need?
You will need commitment to your wellbeing goals. (I will be with you every step of the way).
Willingness to put in the effort
An intention to achieve your goals
To be coachable
Time for the coaching sessions and to work on what comes out of each session
Health is a journey not a destination!
We will focus on reaching your health and wellbeing goals with doable action steps each session to make lasting changes in your life.
Call now for a free coaching session so we can find out if we work well together.
What to expect on the call? I'd like to find out as much as I can about you and get clear on what your issues are. Then create some strategies to support you in increasing your energy, health and wellbeing.
It's a no obligation call. It will also give me a chance to see if further coaching with me is going to work. Also it will give you an idea if my program is what you're looking for to support you in your health & wellbeing goals.
I am a certified Health Coach with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and a certified EFT practitioner.
3 sessions $570
6 sessions $1,140
12 sessions $1,800